Part 1: Adding data to your page
- Write an SQL query that selects the distinct neighborhood names from the Airbnb listings you have loaded in CartoDB.
- Test the SQL query in CartoDB to confirm that it works.
- Using this jsbin as an example, use the CartoDB SQL API and jQuery to add the neighborhood names as
option elements in a
Part 2: Dynamic data on Leaflet
- Check out the documentation for Leaflet GeoJSON layers.
- Starting with this example, load data from your table of Airbnb data in CartoDB on the map.
- When you are done, you should still be able to change the dropdown to change how much data appears.
Part 3: Mapzen Search and Leaflet
- Go to Mapzen Developers and get an API key for Mapzen Search.
- Open the API documentation for Mapzen Search.
- Using your browser or Postman, test your knowledge of the API to search for a few places such as your address.
- Using this template as a starting point, call the Mapzen Search API with one of the queries from the previous step and show the results on the map.