Part 1: Styling Leaflet features
- Starting with this jsbin or another Leaflet map of your own, style the features on your map.
- Try adding a stroke and setting the stroke color and stroke width.
- Make the stroke different for different types of features.
Part 2: Leaflet popups
- Continue with your Leaflet map from Part 1.
- Add popups to the map.
- Concatenate strings to add the features' properties to the content of the popups.
- Style the popups using CSS.
Part 3: Using plugins in Leaflet
- Start with a Leaflet map from previous work.
- Check out the documentation for Mapzen's Leaflet geocoder.
- Follow the plugin's directions to add the plugin to your map.